Services for Innovative Businesses
Invented or created a new technology or business concept and not sure of the next step?
Unsure of the market for your potential products or how to validate your assumptions?
Need to know how to access government programs and other investors for funding?
“Dr. Ann Dulhanty has built significant expertise commercializing technologies originating in university operating environments. My own experiences working with Ann have been very favourable. Indeed, her insight and expertise resulted in my first commercial deal with a major academic publisher.”
Dr. Conor Vibert Professor, Manning School of Business, Acadia University Founder, Casenet
Here’s the Relevant Experience that allows me to help you answer the questions you have about your business:
- Over ten years experience in technology transfer at three different Canadian universities. Understand the legal rights of founders. Track-record of provincial and federal grants for technology and company development.
- Guided and mentored many founders of successful companies.
- Graduate degree in Medical Biophysics. Post-doctoral bench research in human genetic disease.
- Experience in investment banking. Understand what investors are looking for.
- Communicator. With everyone.
For more information or to discuss a project proposal, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org