Services for Technology-based Businesses
Invented or created a new technology and not sure of the next step?
Unsure of the market for your potential products or how to validate your assumptions?
Need to know how to access government programs for funding?
“Dr. Ann Dulhanty has built significant expertise commercializing technologies originating in university operating environments. My own experiences working with Ann have been very favourable. Indeed, her insight and expertise resulted in my first commercial deal with a major academic publisher.”
Dr. Conor Vibert Professor, Manning School of Business, Acadia University Founder, Casenet
Here’s the Relevant Experience that allows me to help you answer these, and many more, questions:
- Over ten years experience in technology transfer at three different Canadian universities. Understand the legal rights of founders. Track-record of provincial and federal grants for technology and company development.
- Post-doctoral bench research in human genetic disease.
- Graduate degree in Medical Biophysics, studying novel drugs for cancer therapy.
- Experience in investment banking. Understand what investors are looking for.
- Communicator. With everyone.
For more information or to discuss a project proposal, contact us at email@example.com .